For Pre or Post-Making Our Cities, Middle-Class Friendly,
To Explore Other Serious Ethics,
check out these on-line selections from BostonWalks Publishers new,
The Ten Commandments Guidebook by Michael Alan Ross?
- The original humorous satirical song lyrics, Please Keep Us Wealthy, considering the 8th Commandment, Don't steal!
- The original song lyrics, Try to Smile and Love Your Neighbor, considering what Mr. Ross labels the 11th Commandment,
Love your neighbor as yourself!
- The original historical poem, Zionists,
considering the 10th Commandment, Don't Covet!
- The original, acrostic poem Anti-Semite, considering the 6th Commandment, You shall not murder.
- The original humorous, political, satirical song lyrics,
Commands! considering the 10th Commandment, Don't covet!
- The Walter Mittyish style poem, Dance before God, considering the 2nd Commandment, One God Only!
- The original exhortatory poem, From Atonement to Good Deeds, considering the 7th Commandment, No adultery.
- The original, mystical, kabbalah-vision-type poem,
Commit, considering the
1st Commandment, Recognize God/Goodness!