A Red, White, & Blue Agenda for All
Copyright Michael Alan Ross 2004-2015. All rights reserved.
National Health Care Insurance
written by the federal
with eligibility open to all U.S. citizens!
- Choice of own care giver(s)
- Uniform benefits and exclusions
- Freedom to purchase services beyond coverages
More and safer, public and
transportation for all U.S. citizens!
- National, inter-city, high speed, passenger train network
- Embedded inter-city highways, cruise control (utilizing radio
signals and car computers)
- Incentives for greater variety of alternate fuel vehicles
- Requiring more life safety measures on passenger planes...from full
plane parachutes to fuel storage improvements
Public education's adoption of private education's
- Subsidizing a computer for every student from grade 1 upwards
- Requiring improved public school teacher/student ratios
- Establishing middle-class, minimum pay scales for public school
Greater access to government services and records
for all U.S.
- Placing all federal government records online (with in-place
procedures for correcting erroneous records)
- Permitting direct public interaction with all government personnel
by means of computers
- Voting in all elections for federal government positions to be by
Re-wiring of America
to eliminate all above-ground wires across
- Requiring all utility wires to be placed underground nationwide
- Federal government incentive programs to re-wire, re-plumb, and
re-heat with safer, energy efficient, systems in private homes
- Providing advanced electrical, computer, and communication services
to all inter-city highways and passenger train tracks
A pro-active, international democracy agenda!
- Economic and trade benefits to existing democratic countries
- Economic and trade incentives for countries to democratize
Propose United Nations charter amendments!
- Only democratic countries eligible for leadership positions
- Severe sanctions upon nations harboring or exporting or supporting
- Severe sanctions upon nations educating or permitting the teaching